Need another quick, healthy kid lunch idea?
Here’s another one I threw together that was inspired by the hot lunch option of the day, which was English muffin pizzas. Noah’s lunch today was steak and grass-fed cheese melts on some Angelic Bakehouse sprouted hamburger buns. These buns make great options for making mini pizzas or melts for quick healthy lunches.
- grass-fed cheddar cheese
- Ribeye steak
- Angelic sprouted hamburger bun
- Cut steak into small pieces
- Cut bun in half and flatten each side a little bit.
- Shred the cheese.
- Layer the steak and cheese on the bun sides.
- In an oven on low (170 F – 200 F), let the melts sit in the oven until the cheese is melted over the steak and bread.
- Add some veggies or fruit as a side.
- Pack or enjoy!