Need to mix it up on Taco Tuesday? Try this recipe.
- 2 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 2 cups cooked sprouted rice
- 2 red peppers
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup organic canned black beans
- 1- 16 oz jar of preservative free salsa
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
The night before:
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- In a pan on medium heat, brown the ground beef.
- Dice the peppers into bite sized pieces. Add the peppers to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the frozen corn to the pan.
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Add them to the pan.
- Add the salsa, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator to reheat the next day.