Hidden Liver Meatloaf Recipe:
- 2 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1 lb grass-fed liver
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 TBSP butter or lard (plus some to grease the pans)
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350◦F.
- Grease a bread pan (with coconut oil, butter, or lard).
- Blend the liver in your blender.
- Dice the onion and carrot, and add to these to the blender. You just want pieces that will break up easily in the blender. Quickly blend these to break up the pieces.
- Add all other ingredients (butter, egg, almond flour, spices) except for ground beef.
- Blend until smooth.
- Take the blade out of the blender, add the ground beef, and mix together with a spoon or spatula.
- Pour mixture into the bread pans.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- I like to use dijon mustard for dipping when I serve it. Enjoy!