Here is a delicious recipe for a weekend breakfast that will leave you satisfied and fueled for the day!
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 lb chorizo
- 1/2 cup raw grass-fed sharp cheddar cheese
- 4-8 eggs
- Heat oven to 400◦F.
- Hollow out peppers.
- Cook peppers for 25 minutes in a pan while covered with aluminum foil.
- While peppers are cooking, cook chorizo in a pan.
- Then, fill peppers with chorizo and top with egg(s). Depending on the size of the pepper, it may fit one egg or two.
- Cook filled peppers covered for 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese (2 TBSP each) and cook uncovered for 5 minutes.