Brynn loves ranch dressing. She always asks for it with her carrots and chicken nuggets. But, have you looked at the ingredients of a regular bottle? Gross. Hydrogenated oils, preservatives, additives, tons of sodium.
There is an easy way to make a healthier version that is just as delicious. I make the seasoning mix to keep on hand, and whip up a batch when its asked for. So, no need for preservatives or wasting food!
- 2 TBSP ranch seasoning (see below)
- 1 cup full-fat grass-fed plain yogurt
Ranch Seasoning (recipe was found here)
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp parsley
- 3 tsp dill weed
- 2 tsp dried chives
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tsp onion powder
- 4 tsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Mix ranch seasoning ingredients together.
- Measure out 2 TBSP into a bowl.
- Store the rest in an air tight container. I keep some on hand to quickly make a batch of dip when it’s asked for.
- Mix 1 cup grass-fed plain yogurt with the 2 TBSP of ranch seasoning.
- Serve with veggies or sprouted chips.