- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- handful of spinach
- sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 TBSP grass-fed butter or ghee
1. Preheat the oven to 400◦F.
2. Cut spinach into thin ribbons.
3. Add the spinach, seasonings, turkey, and egg into a bowl, and mix with your hands.
4. Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts, and then, divide each section, into 5 meatballs by rolling them with your hands.
5. Place them on a line baking sheet.
6. Bake the meatballs for 15-20 minutes.
7. While the meatballs are cooking, melt the butter in a pan on medium heat.
8. Chop the cauliflower into large florets. Place in the food processor until it becomes the size and consistency of rice.
8. Pour the cauliflower in the pan and cook for 10 minutes. Pour the sauce over top to heat through.
9. Serve cauliflower topped with a few meatballs on top.
For ideas of how to feed your child nutrient dense food, check out my E-Book, A Recipe for a Healthy Baby.